Sunday, February 5, 2012

This is going to be fun...

As most of you know by now, I'm just not a scribbler of cultural reportage, I'm also a poet and a fiction writer. I have a hell of a lot of projects on the boil and probably don't need to add another one, but this looks like too much fun to pass up!


So, my dearest readers, you may look forward to seeing my contributions to this odd little project right here at Kate of Mind. The challenge for this coming week is a 1500 word short story in the third person. Any genre, any topic. My brain is bubbling with ideas.

Yee and also haw!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate...
    Thanks so much for letting all your readers know. Have followed you from afar on Twitter for a long time, so to know something we've concocted has inspired you to tag along, is a great honour.

    I'm waiting for my first piece to bubble up to the top. It should be easy right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, learn from my error at least. I couldn't make up my mind what to write, so I threw it out to my Twitter following and said the first one to dare me, picked the genre.

    PARANORMAL BROMANCE. Man, @thegearheart is a total bastard. A talented storyteller and an awesome Tweetbud, but a total bastard.

    And I already know exactly how it's going down, damn it XD

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA, guys, but without it I was getting 4-5 comment spams an hour.